With SCHOTT FLEXINITY™, SCHOTT is introducing a brand new, innovative product portfolio, which offers highly accurate and versatile structured glass substrates.
Being able to achieve tight tolerances is crucial for high-tech applications and high quality products alike
- Inaccuracy leads to misalignment in your processes.
- Breakage and chipping at structure edges lead to low yields and inefficient processes.
Our product has almost no chipping.
- Structured Wafers by SCHOTT achieve tight specs.
- +/- 25µm in position tolerance
- +/- 25µm in structure size tolerance
SCHOTT offers customized solutions as through-holes in glass substrates.
- Any Design matching the structuring criteria mentioned below possible.
- Some products need a lot of time to be developed at the processor.
For our wafers we only need a technical drawing with your design (given that it fits the capabilities).
Please see below the specifications of our preliminarily set up sampling line. Keep in mind that the specs of the fully implemented process are further improved: