Highly motivated and qualified employees are the basis for operating successfully as a company.We at SCHOTT Flat Glass attach high importance to personnel policy worldwide. As an important pillar within this policy we support social and educational programs in the communities where we operate. Each site sets its own focus and determines its efforts according to local criteria. During the course of the year, a large variety of activities is realized.
- Invitations to employees and their families to visit the workplace and the entire site
- Art contests for the children of our employees; a calendar with the children’s artwork is then given as a gift to employees
- Reimbursement of education fees for employees and their children
- Training programs to improve employment opportunities for children from 16-18 years of age from socially disadvantaged families
- Support of local sporting events or clubs
- Open-house days in the plants for families and neighbours
- Sponsorship of projects for people with disabilities