Click here to view these KIMAX installation videos and
- Safe - no off-gassing, field welding or fusing required
- Simple - A socket wrench, butane torch and KIMAX glass cutter are the only tools you'll need.
- Fast - With B/P coupling no field beading required...EVER!
- Adaptable - Easily reconfigured to meet changing lab requirements and chemical compatibility needs
- Cost Effective - fewer hangers, no expansion loops or joints, simple UL classified firewall penetration systems
KIMAX Glass Drainline is one of the easiest and safest DWV systems on the market to both install and maintain. There is no off-gassing during installation because no field welding or fusing is required. Basically, if you can use a socket wrench, you can install KIMAX Glass Drainline!
The system is based on a simple mechanical joint coupling, similar to a no-hub system, and there are no length or height limits to which KIMAX can be installed. It can be enclosed within a wall, if permitted by code, and can be buried underground, underneath concrete, or inside a trough or sleeve.
For more detailed information download the KIMAX Installation Guide below. You can also contact your local KIMAX Distributor or SCHOTT North America, Inc.
*KIMAX is a registered trademark of Gerresheimer Glass, Inc.