What’s your next milestone?
SCHOTT Advanced Optics, with its deep technological expertise, is a valuable partner for its customers in developing products and customized solutions for applications in optics, lithography, astronomy, opto-electronics, architecture, life sciences, and research. With a product portfolio of more than 120 optical glasses, special materials and components, we master the value chain: from customized glass development to high-precision optical product finishing and metrology.
Currently, we are looking for you to support our dynamic business unit with demanding thin glass and thinnest glass, “Thin Glass & Wafer” in Gruenenplan.
- Coordinate processes for technical applications and development between customers, sales team, production, quality assurance and product development
- Provide technical consulting and support to sales and local customers
- Recommend and initiate necessary development projects for products and production technology
- Collaborating in the introduction of new products and applications
- Responsibility for feasibility studies in consultation with production, R&D and project management
- Secure successful technical negotiations with clients
- Train sales force on new products, applications and technologies
- Close collaboration quality management
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Natural Sciences or Engineering
- Strong knowledge of development of glass and production of technical glasses
- Strong knowledge of processing of glass and ceramics as well as their applications
- Minimum of five years practical experience in the area of application engineering, R&D or business development
- Profound experience in project management, preferably on an international level
- Highly developed communication skills
- Structured approach to work and strong analytical skills
- Strong command of German and English language (both spoken and in writing)
- Willingness to travel frequently on official business
Motivated and committed employees are essential to the success of our company. At SCHOTT, you will find a cooperative and dynamic work environment which encourages you to share your innovative ideas, supports your development and celebrates achieving successes with your team.
SCHOTT AG, Grünenplan Personal Service, Tanja Kremers, +49 (0)5187/771-728Grünenplan, SCHOTT AG, Grünenplan, Germany