What’s your next milestone?
Business Development Manager - Strategic Business Field Cooking (m/w)
Our Business Unit Home Tech with its unique and innovative solutions made of glass ceramic and borosilicate glass, is a leading global supplier in the home appliance industry and many others. CERAN® glass-ceramic panels for cooktops are one of SCHOTT’s great success stories. But glass-ceramic cooking surfaces are only one of our many brands in our portfolio. Numerous processing technologies, materials, components and modules allow individual solutions with applications in the areas of cooking, baking and safety, which includes fire protection.
To continue our success story with our customers in the home appliance industry, we are looking for a Business Development Manager (m/f) in Mainz for our Product Management & New Business Cooking team within our Business Unit Home Tech. In this position, you assume responsibility for the continuous development and realization of new business ideas for the Strategic Business Field cooking, in close collaboration with Product Development, Product Management, Sales and Marketing.
- Functional leadership and budget responsibility for complex, international new business development projects from planning to successful market launch as a project or sub-project manager
- Identification and selection of new business opportunities (products, applications, markets and customers)
- Concept and strategy development for new products
- Development of sound business plans as a basis for decision-making processes
- Proactive cooperation not only with internal stakeholders but also with potential customers and external partners
- Implementation, evaluation and interpretation of market analyzes
- Market / competition monitoring and derivation of necessary measures
- University degree in engineering, science or business administration
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in Business Development, Product Management or Product Development
- Industry expertise in the home appliances, consumer electronics or similar consumer oriented industries
- Sound knowledge of planning and execution of business development projects
- Excellent command of English
- Good German skills (min Level B2) and willingness for further improvement
- Entrepreneurial personality with team spirit and a structured, success-oriented work approach
- Strong analytical and conceptual abilities combined with excellent communication skills
Motivated and committed employees are essential to the success of our company. We offer you a career with variety and creative freedom in a cooperative work environment. Your innovative ideas are the foundation for our success as a leading technology group.
Do you want to be successful with us? Please send your application to:
SCHOTT AG, Human Resources Mainz, Monika Wohlfarth, +49 (0)6131/66-3723Mainz, SCHOTT AG, Mainz, Deutschland