What’s your next milestone?
Head of Culture Development & HR Business Partner (f/m)
The Head of Culture Development & HR Business Partner takes on responsibilities for two major areas – driving the organizational transformation and cultural change of the SCHOTT Group besides being a Business Partner for one of our growing Business Units, Electronic Packaging. At SCHOTT, we are dedicated to play an important role in everyone’s life and committed to innovation as well as sustainable success. In a highly volatile environment, we constantly grow and aim to stay ahead of our competition not only when facing business challenges but also regarding agility and flexibility in an increasingly digital world. The future incumbent drives and supports this process from an HR perspective. In addition, he/she is responsible for SCHOTT Electronic Packaging, a leading developer and manufacturer of hermetic housings and other components for the reliable, long-term protection of sensitive electronics. Located in Mainz, directly reporting to the Head of Human Resources, the incumbent acts independently and performs on an international level.
- You will lead the cultural development of SCHOTT in close collaboration with Talent Management
- Drive initiatives regarding Cultural Change, steer and moderate discussions and workshops
- Develop concepts, methods and formats to ensure an agile transformation and the subsequent translation into respective site concepts
- You will manage the strategic HR processes for the Business Unit globally while ensuring consistency with SCHOTT HR policies
- Lead and / or coordinate all HR related activities and projects in the assigned facilities, including the hiring process on management level and for Graduate positions, together with local HR managers
- Serve as a point of contact for the Business Unit Head and Business Unit Management
- Directly lead an international HR team
- You will build valuable relationships, gather profound knowledge of the company, its key employees and business processes
- Travel internationally (up to 30%) to support/guide local implementations
- Follow strategic trends and developments, their implications on business management and HR and share insights within the organization
- Lead, promote, and motivate the employees within your area of responsibility
- You will be an experienced HR leader with university degree and at least 5 years of vocational practice in diverse HR subjects, gained in a disruptively changing market environment
- You are familiar with agile methods
- Proficient in the organization and facilitation of events, workshops and / or trainings
- You pair strong business acumen with analytical capabilities and a success- and solution-oriented approach
- You are an expert in managing projects, change and time as well as priority setting
- Have outstanding communication and negotiation skills
- Speak English business-fluent, German at least at level B2, another foreign language would be an advantage
- You master MS Office and SAP HR excellently
Motivated and committed employees are essential to the success of our company. For this reason, SCHOTT offers health management and well-being programs which address individual needs of employees and their families. You will be part of a cooperative and dynamic team that encourages you to share your innovative ideas and supports your development.
Do you want to be successful with us? Please send us your application: SCHOTT AG, Mainz HR-T, Monika Wohlfarth, +49(0)6131/66-3723.Mainz, SCHOTT AG, Mainz, Germany