What’s your next milestone?
Masterthesis Wissensmanagement (m/w) / Master's thesis Knowledge Management (f/m)
SCHOTT Mainz is the headquarters of SCHOTT AG. Most of the business units are located here. They build the center of our innovations, our high development technology, and research activities. Our Business Unit Lighting and Imaging offers challenging lighting and image transmission solutions for applications in the markets of automotive, aviation, medical devices, as well as industrial and safety engineering. With production units in Europe, North-America and the worldwide SCHOTT sales organization Lighting and Imaging is a leading supplier for fiber optic components.
In the area of Management Systems of the Business Unit Lighting and Imaging at the site Mainz, we offer to the earliest possible date for at least 4 to 6 months a Master's thesis on the subject of "Knowledge Management - Implementation in Complex Management Systems". For familiarization with the topic and organizational structure, a one-month internship can be arranged in front of it.
- Determination of existing and required knowledge of the organization of the Business Unit (international)
- Developing concepts to efficiently store and make knowledge available; if necessary under usability of a corresponding eLearning
- Verifying the effectiveness of the concepts and selecting the appropriate concept
- Development of an implementation plan for the selected concept, including the associated specifications
- Support of the realization/implementation within the framework of the Master's thesis
- Advanced Master studies in Industrial Engineering, Economics or Business Administration
- Basic knowledge of digital data management
- Very good MS Office skills
- Good English (spoken and written)
- Analytical thinking and technical understanding
- Good team and communication skills
- Self-reliant and structured way of working
Motivated and committed employees are essential to the success of our company. We offer you a career with variety and creative freedom in a cooperative work environment. Your innovative ideas are the foundation for our success as a leading technology group.
SCHOTT AG, Mainz, HR Marketing/Recruiting, Bernice Wright, +49 (0)6131/66-2457Mainz, SCHOTT AG, Mainz, Germany