Miniturized TO headers
SCHOTT AG promises that all data entered into a web form will only be used for internal purposes.
Design for specific application with high size requirement
SCHOTT developed mini TO headers for some special application. For example, pigtail min header is used for optical network monitoring applications. To be more specific, it is suitable for analog applications such as sensors, CATV Rx in PON.
Pigtail Mini Header
- Single isolated pin header with large area for PD attachment
- Header smaller than TO 38 with 2.36mm diameter
- Includes option of ground pin pre-attached onto header flange
TO 30 Mini Header
- Header TO 30 with 3.0mm diameter
- Better space management for Quad modules
Enabling tomorrow’s QSFP-DD and µQSFP applications
- The SMALLEST TO in the world for digital communication. Diameter is <3.0mm
- Designed for QSFP-DD, uQSFPTxor high density form factor
- fit 8X in row in QSFP-DD and OSFP
- Size is matched to existing chips available on the market
Don't be shy
Contact our experts, Mr. Robert Hettler and Ms. Amy Soon for more product information by the following mail form and our team will promptly respond to your inquiry
Electronic Packaging, SCHOTT North America, Inc., promises that all data entered into a web form will only be used for internal purposes.