VisiLED Brightfield Ringlights - for incident lighting
Brightfield ringlights for high intensity incident light illumination with 80 or 40 white LEDs
- NEW: Ringlight S40-75 with reduced outer diameter (92mm) is the successor of the S40-55
- With 40 advanced LED’s the light output is optimized for an extra homogenous object illumination
- Ringlights S80-55 and S40-55 with minimum working distance of 55 mm for objectives up to magnification 1
- Ringlight S80-25 with working distances of 25 - 50 mm for higher magnifying objective
Illumination system specially developed for stereo microscopy and macroscopy applications
- 4 Lightheads for brightfield illumination techniques
- 3 Brightfield ringlights for high and low brightness requirements
- 1 Transmitted light stage for brightfield applications
Easily adaptable to microscope objectives by means of thumb screw and clamp ring
- Homogenous illumination.
- Best white quality: typically 5,600 K.
- Long operating life: typically 50,000
- By actively controlling the LED’s temperature.
- Segments controllable in different preset modes for optimum contrasting