A classic glass type with lead oxide as an essential component for outstanding optical properties.
HT & HTultra glasses feature enhanced transmission values in the visible spectral range, especially in the blue-violet range.
Find more information in the tabs below or on our website.
Compare glass types with our Interactive Abbe Diagram.
TIE‘s - Technical Information
- TIE-04: Test Report for Delivery Lots of Optical Glass-May 2016
- TIE-19: Temperature coefficient of Refractive Index-July 2016
- TIE-25: Striae in Optical Glass-June 2006
- TIE-26: Homogeneity of Optical Glass-February 2016
- TIE-27: Stress in Optical Glass-July 2004
- TIE-28: Bubbles and Inclusions in Optical Glass-May 2016
- TIE-29: Refractive Index and Dispersion-February 2016
- TIE-30: Chemical properties of Optical Glass-February 2016
- TIE-31: Mechanical and Thermal Properties of Optical Glass-July 2004
- TIE-32: Thermal Loads on Optical Glass-August 2004
- TIE-33: Bending Strength of Optical Glass and ZERODUR®-December 2015
- TIE-35: Transmittance of Optical Glass-October 2005
- TIE-40: Optical Glass for Precision Molding-September 2011
- TIE-41: Large Optical Glass Blanks-September 2006
- TIE-36 Technical Information US 2022