A classic glass type with lead oxide as an essential component for outstanding optical properties.
Find more information in the tabs below or on our website.
Compare glass types with our Interactive Abbe Diagram.
TIE‘s - Technical Information
- TIE-04: Test Report for Delivery Lots of Optical Glass-May 2016
- TIE-19: Temperature coefficient of Refractive Index-July 2016
- TIE-25: Striae in Optical Glass-June 2006
- TIE-26: Homogeneity of Optical Glass-February 2016
- TIE-27: Stress in Optical Glass-July 2004
- TIE-28: Bubbles and Inclusions in Optical Glass-May 2016
- TIE-29: Refractive Index and Dispersion-February 2016
- TIE-30: Chemical properties of Optical Glass-February 2016
- TIE-31: Mechanical and Thermal Properties of Optical Glass-July 2004
- TIE-32: Thermal Loads on Optical Glass-August 2004
- TIE-33: Bending Strength of Optical Glass and ZERODUR®-December 2015
- TIE-35: Transmittance of Optical Glass-October 2005
- TIE-40: Optical Glass for Precision Molding-September 2011
- TIE-41: Large Optical Glass Blanks-September 2006
- TIE-36 Technical Information US 2022