Cover & Touch Solutions by SCHOTT
Xensation® 3D is a chemically strengthened lithium alumino-silicate glass that offers an outstanding level of mechanical impact and bending strength, as well as high resistance to scratches. The low transformation point of Xensaton® 3D allows thermal bending in the temperature range of ordinary soda-lime glass. This specialty glass has been designed to achieve strength performance levels ideally suited to tough applications – from smartphone to rugged displays to automotive applications to safety glazing. The unique glass composition combined with more than 130 years’ experience in making specialty glass results in one of the most robust and reliable cover glass available today.
Key-Benefits of Xensation® 3D
- Extremely high impact and bending strength for thinner, sleeker and more touch sensitive solutions
- High scratch and wear resistance for superior aesthetic appeal, durability, strength and reliability even after surface damage
- Thermal bending at similar temperatures to soda-lime glass
- Manifold combinations of CS and DoL at the highest levels
- Available in a broad range of thicknesses from 0.55 mm to 8.00 mm