What’s your next milestone?
Graduate Engineer Operations / International Graduate Program (f/m)
We are looking for a Graduate Engineer (f/m) in the area of Operations for our site in Bolu, Turkey for a duration of 24 months effective December 1st 2017. The program will include various rotational assignments worldwide. Qualified candidates will be invited to an Assessment-Center in October 2017 in Mainz, Germany.
• Develop actions for driving the process of Lean Systems
• Optimizing the Production Planning
• Responsibility for Production Development
Chemical Engineering, or Environmental Engineering
• Fluent command of English and Turkish
• Internationally mobile and willingness to work in Bolu
• Computer literacy (MS-Office)
• SAP knowledge is an asset
• Distinctive social and communicative competencies, independence, self confidence
• On the job training
• Participation in international projects
• Support by an experienced mentor through your whole program
• At least two international assignments abroad (each for 2-3 months)
• Annual “International Graduate Meeting” to enlarge your network within SCHOTT
• Career development interview prior to the end of the program
• Permanent position after completing the "International Graduate Program"
SCHOTT Orim Cam San. Tic. A.Ş., Organize Sanayi Bölgesi Akın Çakmakçı, Bul.No: 60, Bolu, Türkiye, 14240, Phone: + 90 (282) 725 18 60, email@example.com, https://www.schott.com/graduates