What’s your next milestone?
Consultant Strategic Development (f/m)
Our Strategic Development department is responsible for the corporate and business strategy of SCHOTT and supports our management in all strategic questions. To strengthen our team, we are looking for a "Consultant Strategic Development" (f/m). This is a key in-house position for a social, organized, passionate and goal-oriented future leader who is highly self-motivated and takes ownership for her/his portfolio of tasks.
- Driving own strategic (sub-)projects to success
- Creating insights to design and implement winning strategies and innovative business models for our Strategic Business Fields or New Ventures
- Supporting the development of M&A strategies in our core business and adjacent fields
- Working within cross-functional internal project teams and with external consultants
- Supporting the annual strategic planning process and SCHOTT’s corporate strategy through taking over specific tasks
- University degree (Master or MBA/PhD) with excellent academic results
- At least 3 years professional experience in a renowned consulting company with project focus on industrial goods or in a comparable position in an international industrial group
- First experience of managing (sub-)projects, knowledge in the fields of strategy development and implementation, business development and organizational development
- An entrepreneurial and pragmatic personality
- Excellent communication abilities as well as very good analytical and conceptual skills
- High resilience, teamwork and perseverance
- Fluent in English (German and/ or other language skills are a plus)
SCHOTT is a truly international company combining the benefits of large corporations with those of medium-sized companies. While being big enough to support your personal and professional development combined with a challenging career path, SCHOTT is small enough for pursuing your own ideas in a cooperative and dynamic work environment. Our Strategic Development department provides the opportunity to get to know the entire company and to build up your internal network for your future career at SCHOTT. In particular, you have a high degree of visibility with top management and you are a trusted advisor to business managers. Within the Strategic Development department, we highly value internal collaboration and the exchange of ideas while fostering a highly enjoyable team spirit. We complement our offer with various training and development possibilities.
SCHOTT AG, Mainz Human Resources Mainz, Ellen Krill, +49 (0) 6131/66 2170Mainz, SCHOTT AG, Mainz, Germany