Shapes and sizes
The new fire perspective: SCHOTT ROBAX® with big bending radius
Angular bent ROBAX® fire viewing panels provide the best possible, unobstructed view of the fire:
- See-through bending edge
- Comprehensive, clear view of the fire
- Almost completely natural fire experience
- Various sizes and shapes possible (bending radius, height, leg lengths, etc.)
Big bending radii
1 x 90° ROBAX® with IDEAL Bending Edge (IBE)
Less curvature for improved strength and optimized design
Standard Bending Edge
IDEAL Bending Edge (IBE)
The at least 30 % reduced curvature in the bending area (to the front and top) optimizes the geometry of the bending edge which, compared to the previous standard, enables a much better visual impression and an easier installation of the panel in the frame construction of the fireplace. In addition, the strength of the panel is improved, especially at the bending area, because of the reduced curvature by up to 80 %, which results in a comparatively increased stability and breaking resistance.
- Up to 20 % increased strength under static load*
- Up to 80 % increased strength under dynamic load**
- At least 30 % reduced curvature of the bending edge
**Applies to door impact test with test format
SCHOTT ROBAX® Fire View Index by DudekWe can now calculate the view of the fire.
Shaped glass-ceramic panels enlarge the view of the fire. With the Fire View Index by Dudek (FVI), SCHOTT ROBAX® is now able to show how much more of the fire is viewable through a shaped panel compared to a flat one.